Auteur Sujet: Carte 24 entrées 48 sorties pour JMRI  (Lu 61601 fois)

racdavnathewe

Re : Re : Carte 24 entrées 48 sorties pour JMRI
« Réponse #75 le: janvier 25, 2024, 07:51:17 pm »
Bonsoir,
si on en croit les schémas qu'on trouve sur Internet, chaque relais est commandé via une résistance de 1Kohm depuis le +5V soit 5mA.
8 sorties font 40 mA, il ne devrait pas y avoir de problème.
Merci pour la réponse

racdavnathewe

Re : Carte 24 entrées 48 sorties pour JMRI
« Réponse #76 le: avril 07, 2024, 11:57:58 am »
Bonjour,
Je reviens vers vous pour savoir quel code vous utilisez avec les bonis pour commander les servo- moteurs ?
Merci

Dominique

• Global Moderator
  • 100% Arduino et N
« Réponse #77 le: avril 07, 2024, 12:58:45 pm »
Bonjour,

Je m’étonne que vous n’ayez pas trouvé d’exemples similaires à votre cas dans le site Locoduino.

Sinon vous en trouverez dans le forum Arduino.

Je vous réponds cela parce que je n’ai pas assez de temps  :-[
Cordialement,
Dominique

Etienne66

« Réponse #78 le: avril 07, 2024, 02:04:43 pm »
Tu importes la librairie servo :
#include "Servo.h"

Tu crées une variable MonServo de type Servo :
Servo MonServo;

dans le setup tu l'initialises :
MonServo.attach(numeroPin);

Et pour le commander dans le loop :

MonServo.write(angle);

Attention au choix des pins : il faut des pins PWM

racdavnathewe

« Réponse #79 le: avril 08, 2024, 07:09:09 am »
Bonjour,
Merci pour vos réponses, je vais étudier ça, mais n’étant pas un féru de programmation…

Woodings

« Réponse #80 le: juillet 23, 2024, 12:55:05 am »
I know this is an old thread and I hope Nopxor will see this post.  First, I want to apologize for using English on a French message board.  This is my only language.  Second, I want to thank Nopxor for all his work on the Arduino CMRI board and the extension board.  They have worked perfectly and are excellent.

I already had a CMRI Maxi-Node and a Super Mini Node.  This project is a great supplement.  I built the Arduino-CMRI board with full screw terminals for complete flexibility.  Then I built the extension boards to provide more current capacity and screwed them into the main board.  This also flipped the output from current sourcing to current sinking and matches the configuration I have with the CMRI boards.  I soon realized that it would be best for me to make all configurations with the extension boards.  This allows for a standardization of the layout and simplifies future troubleshooting.

My question for Nopxor is this:  Since you already understand Eagle software, would you be willing to make a new version of the Arduino-CMRI board that contains the extension boards integrated into both output sides?  This would make building much quicker since the three boards don’t have to be wired together.  With large enough traces, it would also simplify the power inputs to the main board and the two extension boards.
Thank you very much,
Steven

CATPLUS

« Réponse #81 le: juillet 23, 2024, 05:47:33 am »
Hello Steven
It doesn't matter about the language, we adapt. :)
While waiting for Eric's response, for the extension (at my request)
I opted to solder jumpers (rigid wire) between the card and the extension (see photo)
Best Regards

Woodings

« Réponse #82 le: juillet 23, 2024, 06:23:50 am »
Thank you Catplus for the clearer picture.  I had seen a post of yours from the first page and I assumed that is what you did.  My first attempt was to use the screw terminals when building.  Then I would have the flexibility to "snap" the extension boards on as needed.  But as I built more cards, I realized I will make every one of them with the extension boards.  Your request to initially have them made were brilliant.  They add so much value, (enhanced capability for not much additional cost), that it seems most users would opt to use the main board with the add-on cards.  Having one board made at jlcpcb would lower costs further, speed up the build, and make a cleaner looking install.  It is basically a convenience request, since full functionality can be obtained by the multi-part configuration.

If Nopxor is unavailable or unable to make a single board, I will proceed to solder my additional cards exactly like you did.

To be clear, I am very thankful to both of you for your support of the hobby.  This Arduino-CMRI and add-on boards are just genius.  I am so thrilled the capabilities this has added.  Regardless of the outcome of my request, I cannot thank you two enough.

Steven